- 4 Carrots(to help boost immune system and raise the CD4 count due to the beta carotene content)
- ½ beet root(to help empower the liver and prevent formation of malignancies due to among others its betane content)
- 1 inch ginger (rich in selenium which retards HIV replication. It also triggers the production of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins which reduce inflammatory processes due to HIV)
- 2 inches turmeric (contains curcumin, a powerful antioxidant and blocker of HIV replication. Turmeric is one of the best friends for the liver)
- ½ red onion (rich in bio-flavonoids especially quercetin which enhance the healing power of Vitamin C, a veritable killer of the HIV virus). They are also rich in allicins which help prevent malignant processes so common among HIV sufferers)
- 4 cloves garlic (This detoxifies every living cell in the body. Its powerful arsenal of allicins, selenium and other phytochemicals are a boon to any HIV sufferer)
- 8 leaves spinach beet (commonly called spinach in Kenya. It is rich in chlorine, powerful immune boosters and malign fighters. Also rich in SOD or Super Oxide Dismutase, sterols and sterolins. These help boost CD8 as well as CD3 count.)
Wash thoroughly. Sterilize using Hydrogen Peroxide (or) regular JIK chloride.
Use food grade hydrogen peroxide obtainable from the chemists.
- Wash the vegetable ingredients thoroughly using drinking water.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl which has an air tight lid.
- Put clean drinking water into the bowl until the vegetables are covered.
- Measure two cupfuls (20 ml) of the food grade hydrogen peroxide into the bowl.
- Stir and cover quickly with an air tight lid.
- After five minutes remove the lid, drain the water and juice the vegetables.
REGULAR JIK CHLORIDE
If food grade hydrogen peroxide is not available, it can be replaced with regular JIK chloride, Follow the steps as shown in hydrogen peroxide, except that after the last five minutes of waiting, you drain the water and wash the vegetables thoroughly with clean drinking water to remove the residues of chloride.
Juice and pour the juice into a blender then add:
- 2 tablespoons of Brazil nut powder (grind with coffee grinder).Brazil nuts are nature’s richest source of selenium among plant dried foods. Selenium inhibits the replication of the HIV virus and helps to heal the patient.
- ½ avocado. (Avocado provides very important essential fatty acids which are not readily available in other plant foods.
- 1 capsule of Manti. Open the capsule and pour contents into the blender. Manti is a good activator and will increase the potency of the vegetable juice produced.
- Add one tablespoon of SOLINO. (This is an optimal blend of five plant oils with proven anti-viral and anti-cancer powers. These oils include: grape seed oil, cranola oil, flax seed oil, sesame oil & hemp oil. This oil oxidizes very easily and must be kept in a refrigerator once opened)
NOTE: If the patient does not have a refrigerator, (TURF can be used instead of solino. Turf is a blend of three fish oils: from mackerel, haddock and anchovies with long chain omega 3 fatty acids. This blend contains pharmaceutical grade fish oils important for healing processes wherever chronic health challenges are encountered.
Blend and take immediately. Do not store or refrigerate.
- Take the juice at least twice daily on an empty stomach. However, the more of the juice you take, the faster the healing
- If possible, also take as much of freshly squeezed pineapple juice everyday to enhance the power of the juice therapy. Pineapples contain bromelain, a powerful inhibitor of HIV replication.
- Watermelon juice is also useful to the HIV patient. This is because watermelons are rich in glutathiones which has been shown to be able to stop HIV replication invitro and invivo.
Enjoy yourself as you help your body get rid of this intruder (i.e. HIV)!